Accessible Banking: What it means
久久这里只有是精品23Accessibility at U.S. Bank means:
- Optimized web experience for bank account transactions
- A strong commitment to provide a welcoming environment
- Assistance for individuals with hearing or speech impairments
- Audio-assisted ATMs in convenient, accessible locations
- A commitment to make online and mobile banking easy for all of our customers to use
- A dedicated Accessibility Banking Program Coordinator who can answer your questions
Barrier-free banking facilities
久久这里只有是精品23We work to keep our bank branches compliant with the standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). We regularly review our facilities for:
- Accessible parking spaces, walkways, entrances and lobby areas
- Accessible teller counters, safe deposit vaults and other amenities
We welcome requests to improve all our facilities. If you have a concern about or experience difficulty in accessing any of our facilities, please email our Accessibility Banking Program Coordinator.
A friendly, accommodating environment
久久这里只有是精品23Our goal is to provide a welcoming environment where customers with disabilities can conduct their routine banking business without undue burden. Service animals are also welcome. Our bankers are happy to communicate by exchanging notes. We can also assist in reading bank documents and filling out forms.
We understand that our customers with disabilities may have other accessibility needs. If you have a question or concern, we welcome a call to your local U.S. Bank branch for an appointment. You can also email our Accessibility Banking Program Coordinator.
Assistance for speech and hearing-impaired customers
U.S. Bank provides customer service accommodations for individuals with hearing or speech impairments. For account information and customer service, we can be reached through Telecommunications Relay Services or via teletypewriter (TDD/TYY) services as listed on our Customer Service for Personal Banking page.
Talking ATMs in accessible locations
U.S. Bank maintains a network of audio-assisted ATMs that have speech output capabilities for people who are blind or visually impaired. These ATMs also meet the height and reach requirements of the ADA.
A dedicated contact for accessibility questions
久久这里只有是精品23Consistent with our commitment to ADA best practices, U.S. Bank has a dedicated Accessibility Banking Program Coordinator who can respond directly to your questions.
- Questions about your account activity: Please call U.S. Bank Customer Service for Personal Banking or contact your local branch.
- Accessibility questions and concerns: Please contact our?Accessibility Banking Program Coordinator Customer Service for Personal Banking by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the mailing address below.
800 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55402